The things that I am thankful for this week in no particular order...impromptu happy hours at our house with my parents, sunny 60 degree days, the chance to get out to dinner with a very old friend and meet her wonderful fiance, Sunday afternoons with old neighbors and a few footballs, and my little munchkins who provide me so much good material for this blog....
...Chase decided this week that it was about time he start helping with the blog...in his own way...
And while we were sad that the pediatrician recommended no swim lessons for Ava because she is still a bit young...Chase didn't seem to mind being in the pool without his little sister...because he was able to get some one on one Daddy time and my boys sure love the water...
...Kickboards, lazy rivers, singing...what's not to love for a two year old...

...and while he is a great swimmer and loves to do it...the best time is still the playtime after class when you can splash, crawl through tunnels and swim with Daddy like a Dolphin...



...this week when the dance party started, I remembered to grab the camera...and while there were lots more pictures...I think you get the idea...


...I'm not mad that I was behind the camera on these...speaking of the camera, a week ago we went to visit our great photographer and get some shots of Ava at 6 months. She is growing so fast and I am not capturing it all like I did with Chase. This particular morning, Ava, my mom and I went together and it was so nice to focus on just my baby girl...
...and while I cannot believe it is going so fast, I am excited every single day to see what she will do next. She is getting pretty good at sitting but she still takes a spill here and there...and she loves being part of the eating with us...she sits patiently in her high chair while I try and feed her and myself simultaneously...she even stops for a quick suck of the thumb if I am taking a little too long...

...I just love this one...she loves to be on her feet...I think we are in trouble...
And while we were sad that the pediatrician recommended no swim lessons for Ava because she is still a bit young...Chase didn't seem to mind being in the pool without his little sister...because he was able to get some one on one Daddy time and my boys sure love the water...
...Kickboards, lazy rivers, singing...what's not to love for a two year old...
...and while he is a great swimmer and loves to do it...the best time is still the playtime after class when you can splash, crawl through tunnels and swim with Daddy like a Dolphin...



...this week when the dance party started, I remembered to grab the camera...and while there were lots more pictures...I think you get the idea...

...I'm not mad that I was behind the camera on these...speaking of the camera, a week ago we went to visit our great photographer and get some shots of Ava at 6 months. She is growing so fast and I am not capturing it all like I did with Chase. This particular morning, Ava, my mom and I went together and it was so nice to focus on just my baby girl...
...and while I cannot believe it is going so fast, I am excited every single day to see what she will do next. She is getting pretty good at sitting but she still takes a spill here and there...and she loves being part of the eating with us...she sits patiently in her high chair while I try and feed her and myself simultaneously...she even stops for a quick suck of the thumb if I am taking a little too long...
...I just love this one...she loves to be on her feet...I think we are in trouble...

The pool looks awesome! Can I join your dance parties? Ava's 6 month pics also turned out great. Can't wait to get my hands on her. Pretty soon, I can say- "next month!" Love you.
ReplyDelete