...Pit Stop...
We had a short week of pictures, but not of fun...we finally got a chance to make homemade ice cream sandwiches with the gift from Aunt Tracy...and judging from the first bites...they were a hit...
...and we are always up for a visit to see family...so when we found out Aunt Christy and Uncle John were in town, we loaded up and headed to IL to Aunt Al and Uncle Tobie's...and it didn't disappoint...
...our little 'helper' made sure Lami was rocking just right and the deck was nice and clean...
...and after lots of attention and fun, he didn't stand a chance on the drive home...
...and while I missed the visit today, I was told that new names were given, Aunt Awwy Pawwy and Aunt Misty Christy, and Chase was able to show them his new favorite thing...playing in the nest which is a little area he has created behind the couch where he takes his favorite people to hide from Marley, lay under blankets, or just get away from everything else for some fun...
...and then I got home in time to do a photo shoot with Ava to create the perfect first Birthday card...because someone is less than a month away from the big day...so here is the one that didn't make the card...but with this princess it was so hard to choose...
...we are all excited to help our littlest one celebrate this big milestone...
Oh wow!!! One is around the corner! I cannot believe it!!!! Love and miss you!
ReplyDelete