Saturday, February 22, 2014

...Final Preparations...

...In our final week as a party of four...we spent some time getting ready...and getting ready is a fruitless effort in a party of four...because there is always something else that is needed...but we try...and Daddy gets another gold star for letting both of them get their own carts...this a very brave move...


...and we got in one last adventure before we are stuck in the house for a bit...and while I always enjoy the time with the munchkins...I'm not sure I'd recommend bowling for our age group...even with the toddler rails...



...but Daddy is a great coach and a great bowler...and there were even some strikes...
...and Daddy wanted me to make a note of how we spent the last two weeks before number three's arrival...
...which has been watching a lot of Olympics which has come at the perfect time...we love the Olympics anyway and the last two weeks of pregnancy are perfect 'couch evening's' so we've been enjoying them while catching up nightly...and discussing baby names...

...and we've also knocked out another on the to do list prior to his arrival...getting me a car that will hold all of them...

...so we traded in the Maxima for this three row SUV...and to say we are in love is an understatement...



...these two have their own spots in the very back row and they can still see the TV's...and Mommy is loving the space...

...and I had to crack up...Daddy loves his headlamp which was a Christmas gift...and during a warm snap we took the opportunity to grill up dinner and I found this guy helping Daddy...

...preparation is in full effect...I'm trying to jam in every possible thing that needs to get done...
...so Mommy did one last basketball game with both...while Daddy is recovering from Strep Throat...
...and while I'm always talking about skills on the basketball court...I fail to mention my cheerleader...she's an awesome basketball companion...we literally relax on the sidelines for an hour...we share snacks, clap and yell for Chase and his team, and have a great time...I've got to get her in her own activities but I must admit, I enjoy soaking up our sideline time now...

...and we've soaked it up...it's time to meet the newest baby Blomgren...

...stay tuned...


2 comments:

  1. Yeah! So excited for you, Erica! Praying for an awesome delivery. Can't wait to hear the good news!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time to change the banner :) Love the headlight pic and am also glad to see I am not the only one who serves my kids those disgusting lunchables with fake meat :)

    ReplyDelete