...Update...
...one of the things that makes blogging overwehlming for me is trying to recount the feelings and emotions of events lomg ago...and since I've been behind...well, pretty much the whole year...I have been overwehlmed and thus, not telling the best stories to go along with the pictures...
...so I'm taking a break on catching up and getting up to speed on whats happening now...
...and we are over three months into Paxton's little life...and it helps to see them in a row to see how far we've come...
...these pictures crack me up because he rarely cries...like never...but this really is what his first month was like...not growing well, time in the NICU and setting alarm clocks for feedings...
...bless his cute little heart...he did not want to do pictures...
...and month two continued on the same path but he was happier for the pictures...month two included Bronchitis and a double ear infection...and his first trip to Florida...
...he is such a sweet little boy...
...and at the three month mark, at the advice of the pediatrician, Mommy took an additional three months to stay home and feed Pax exclusively...and you can see how that is working out...
...my little one is growing and staying well
...and really settling into life here as the fifth in the family...
...and Mommy's time at home is allowing for moments with the other two as well...
...like a playdate at the splash pad...
...and a party for a friend...
...and other special moments with each one along the way...
...I've never had more time with my family and yes, it is chaotic with three, no doubt, but I can choose to focus on things like... the amount of time it takes to prepare three little ones to step outside in the sun with outfits, sunscreen and potty breaks...or the times in any given day that I discuss Olaf, the snowman in Frozen and sing along with his tunes...or the fact that at any given point in time there is a good chance a tushie needs to be wiped in my house...
...or I can continue to be completely in love with the time I have been given with each of these three little gifts from God... and soak up the conversations, the revelations, the new smiles, the budding bonds of siblings, the screams of excitement and joy...
...Its not always perfect, but I'll always choose the later...












No comments:
Post a Comment