...no time for words...
...So after six beautiful months with my littles, I am officially back to work, and this post is a little late...since I've now been pack to work for two months...and back to a routine...and we are beginning to settle in...with a few adjustments...but it has left me savoring each and every moment that I have with them...and thus, I have little time for words...but these shots will get you caught up on all of the fun we have been had this summer...
...like Ava's third birthday with all her friends...
...to say she had a blast doesn't do it justice...
...and we were all having so much fun we were worn out...
...this little guy slept in his bassinet next to Mommy and Daddy's bed until he was five months old...and growing to long for the bassinet...things have been a little different with our third...
...and we've enjoyed wonderful visits from childhood Friends and their families giving us an excuse to be tourists in our own town...
...and we celebrated Daddy's Birthday too...with an infamous cake...
...and hit a few Birthday parties ourselves...including this one where Ana and Elsa showed up...
...all the while this guy was growing slowly but surely...
....we kept up our boating traditions and tried out some new things with our friends on the river...
...like riding on other peoples boats and waverunning...
...and enjoying the simple moments around the house...like playing outside...
...and experiencing Chase learning to read...and sharing with Ava so she can no recognize all of her letters...
...and posing for Mommy to take a hundred pictures in hopes of everyone looking at the same time...
...my crazy FANatics...
...they can't wait for Sundays...Dolphins Day...as it is known in this house...Cinnamon Rolls, putting up Tiny, and getting ready for the big game...
...everyone gets involved here...
...I never knew the sense of accomplishment I could get just by going to the doctor...but with three kids in tow and good behavior....we were winning on this particular day...
...and then there are moments like these...yep, she rules this roost...
...we actually took some time for crafting this summer....we got a chance to check off lots of those....someday activities...
....and we focused on things like this swimsuit mishap that sent us both into hysterics...
...instead of the thousands of times I lysol wiped counters per day...or the countless loads of laundry that are always going for a family of five...or the feeling of pure physical exhaustion after a day with three littles and cleaning up enough to be able to be set to wake up and do it all over again...
...it's all about how you choose to focus...
...and our visits with family have been plentiful and so welcomed this summer...with no schedule and no agenda...we invited and we visited any opportunity we could...growing up an only child made me long for big family times whenever I could get them...and we live out the motto in this house, the more, the merrier...

![]() |
| Paxton and Mae August 2014 |

...Cousin Barrett's wedding was so great to be together with family...
...and this one danced until the bitter end....stomping those cowboy boots like it was her job...
...and Aunt Rainey got the chance to meet Ava and Paxton on her visit...
...we took Aunt Marie and Uncle Jimmy to meet the pot bellied pigs...
...and now I am back to work....and the leaves are changing... and Fall is in the air...
...and the transition to three kiddos and two careers with travel schedules has been interesting...all completely worth the mess but trying at times......I'm embracing the fact that 'having it all together' won't be used to describe me any time in the near future...but that is ok...
...and in keeping with fall and traditions...in St. Louis, MO October baseball is a tradition...
...balance has looked a bit like splitting up for activities sometimes...like Daddy took these two at this playoff game solo...he's a brave, brave Daddy...
...and October has also meant...continuing gymnastics class, finishing up Fall Baseball, the neighborhood block party and Chase's 5th Birthday...to say I'm nostalgic about having a 5 year old is an understatement...
...this guy has come a long way...no longer 'the little guy' and enough rolls in those thighs to make the pediatrician and Momma happy...and speaking of happy...I've never seen a happier baby...he's been smiley since 6 weeks and never looked back...he's calm, happy and loves to laugh...which is funny because he's very laid back and still isn't crawling, still has no teeth but isn't worried about it one bit...nope, my third is content no matter what, a peaceful, gentle boy...
...and that is good because these two keep me on my toes...especially when we are out and about...
....and after some searching, we are prepped and ready for Halloween...
...and once Halloween hits, it will be a whirlwind until January...
...and it's not perfect, nope, like that darn missing 5 month picture of Paxton...no, not perfect at all...but as I look back through the pictures of the last six - eight months, I have a big smile on my face and an unbelievable warmth in my heart...God has blessed me so very much and he has challenged me at some level every single day but I am humbled by the ability to experience it all...
...it's beyond my wildest dreams of happily ever after...





























































No comments:
Post a Comment