...Catching up on pre-holiday fun...
...like Daddy helping set up the ice rink for 8U hockey...I've got a feeling we will see lots of this in our future...my little (big) guy is a total hockey fanatic....
...I'm loving this phase...where games are fun for all three...and they are all interested....
...and interested....it was hard to keep the boys going with their scouting for food bags but we managed to take down the largest neighborhood in our area...and do some real good for the local food pantry....
...speaking of hard to keep them interested....this guy LOVED soccer his first time....KINDA liked it the second time....demanded that his bro/sis do it with him the THIRD time and has since refused to attend or play....so we might just not be a soccer family....at least not now...
...now this one...between Nintendo Switch and Hockey...and his bff Jack...I hear about little else....
...and this one found some passion around cheerleading this year and wrapped up a great first season...
...maybe it was because cheer provided us two lots of crazy experiences...like the time we got caught in a rain storm during practice and were soaked to the core by the time we got to the car...I mean...to the core....
....fall was BEAUTIFUL here...it's getting hard to remember....
...but there are still traces of halloween candy around here in Jan. so I can't too soon forget....these three were awesome trick or treaters and had a blast going in a huge pack thorughout the whole neighborhood...and we are lucky because Grammie and Papa hand out candy so Mom and Dad can enjoy the evening with them out collecting...
...we are blessed...so blessed it is hard to keep up...more to come....
No comments:
Post a Comment