Wednesday, October 2, 2013

...Dolphins Season is Among Us...

...most people that know us, know that football season in our house doesn't really mean football season...it's Dolphins Season...because while we enjoy a Mizzou game and always root for the Tigers...there is little that comes between this crew and missing a moment of any Miami Dolphins football game, over any other team...some of us more than others...so when the first game of the season was upon us...the outfits were laid out well in advance...
...and years ago when I would poke fun, I would always get the response...'find a passion'...so like the old saying goes...I couldn't beat 'em, so I joined 'em...

...and while it's been a long 11 years since the last time, we are currently 3-0 to start the season...although also as I type, Daddy is en route to the Dolphins/Saints Monday night game...and by the time this is posted...he will have brought home our fourth victory of the season...we sure hope...
 ...and the first game of the season means getting out 'Tiny' for the first time...he is still a little alarming to Ava at eight feet tall...this is as close as she would get...

...but not this guy...he is as big of a fan as Daddy...

...and game two of the season brought a trip that was months in the making...we packed up the car and headed to Indiana for a visit with Grandma and Poppy and a Dolphins/Colts game for Mommy and Daddy... 
...and once we arrived it took them all of 30 seconds to warm up...




...playing outside at Grandma and Poppy's is so fun...always has been...

...and this was only the pictures I took while I was still there...we left for over 24 hours and you would never know there was a 'great' in front of these Grandparents titles...they played outside til after dark...ate like kings all day and night and talked about their time at Grandma's for days to come...

...and it allowed Mommy and Daddy some adult time....
  ...with our dear friends and old neighbors...
 ...and these two finally got the chance to watch their teams battle for the first time together live...
 ...and the while the Dolphins came out victorious, there were memories made by all...

...and like I said, let's hope when you are reading this, Daddy has had a successful trip with Pops, Uncle Chad and Uncle Stefan to bring home another win...

...have I mentioned that Chase sings the Dolphins fight song without missing a single word on most game days and nights...yes, I would agree with the word obsessive...but finally it's becoming rewarding...and it has always been fun...like my man says...We have all found a passion...

No comments:

Post a Comment