Monday, August 29, 2016

...Church Success...

...So I rarely post about church...especially since we've been having some struggles as of late...my youngest little love...who is my most outgoing...biggest comedian...vivacious talker...has never been in a daycare type setting...he's always stayed with family or his nanny....yet, given his nature...I never dreamed he would be my hardest to separate in the church nursery...

...don't get me wrong...the others were never easy...nope...they all put up a bit of a fight...but they all overcame it...and I was never...ever...called out of the service because someone wouldn't stop crying...until my third came along...

...in fact...texts like these became so normal...that we finally took a break for a while...for him, for us...and mostly for the gracious nursery workers who seemed a bit exhausted of our precious Paxy Bear...




...so when 2016-2017 Sunday School Kickoff day rolled around...we tried again...and while he didn't make it through the whole time...he got to spend more time in each of the fun rooms with us and his siblings to make him more comfortable...including the bell choir practice room...

...notice the big bags under his eyes...those aren't normally there...
...and he got to see his brothers and sisters jump in with both feet...so we had high hopes...

...and I am happy to say that while I got no pictures today, one week later...my baby boy...at the ripe old age of 2.5 can finally make it through an hour service without my having to leave in the middle...and who knows how long it will last but it is the first time ever, so we will relish the moment...

...because it took us six months to be able to leave for an hour...
...so starting daycare should be a breeze with this little superhero...


No comments:

Post a Comment