Wednesday, December 26, 2012

...Merry Christmas 2012...

...It's going to take me a while to pour through all of the 'photographic moment's' captured over the last few days...so here is what the moments looked like leading up to the 6:45am wake up call on Christmas morning...

 ...pre-church and pre-presents snapshot on the way out the door...and Christmas Eve Cake baked and ready for our return...
 ...and then presents wrapped and castles and airplanes assembled and ready (it is amazing I had hiding spots for all of this stuff...or more amazing that I will be able to find places to keep all of it)...
 ...and letters written from Santa to the kiddos for Christmas morning...

...stay tuned to see the chaos that ensued...hope you all are feeling blessed to be able to celebrate the birth of Jesus the way that I am...Merry Christmas and happy holiday break to all...

No comments:

Post a Comment