...What's Happening?...
...we are just hanging out in this house...waiting on the full arrival of spring and soaking up some time indoors since it has rained more this Spring than any Spring I can remember...and I think all this time indoors is making some of us a little crazy...
...but the rain has meant movie nights every weekend and lots of bonding time...and we are all out of popcorn in this house...another reason to hit the store...
...and I have mentioned once or twice that we are loving our new grocery store by the house...crazy the things that excite us...but in all seriousness, we all love going...last weekend they had a team Oreo stacking competition complete with prizes...Chase and I may have a big future in Oreo stacking...
...another good rainy day activity is going out to our favorite Italian restaurant...and our kids love a plate of spaghetti and live music as much as we do...but you won't be able to tell...
...the musician started his set with 'Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star' which happens to be one of Ava's first songs she has mastered...although mastering sounds something like this,
'ttttiinkle STAR, wonder ARE, up above da wuewd so HIGH, diamond SKY, tttinkle STARRRRR.. TADA!'
...she loves to throw a 'tada' at the end of something and then look around for smiles or applause...she is jumping into an 'attention' phase quickly...
...and finishing this table is on the schedule for tomorrow...we are getting very close...
...so we will be ready to enjoy a nice sunny spring weekend...whenever that happens to arrive...










No comments:
Post a Comment